Mon - Fri:  9am - 7pm

  • College Tuition. You may be able to deduct tax for any college tuition and fees you paid. 
  • Student Loan Interest. If you paid a portion of your school loans, you might be able to deduct the interest you paid. Your student loan servicer will issue you a 1098-E with the amount you paid in interest. 
  • Medical Expenses. The IRS may allow you to deduct tax on some of your expenses if the costs exceeded 10% of your adjusted gross income. 
  • Real Estate. Did you buy or sell real estate during the prior year? Bring records of your property purchases and sales. 
  • Canceled Debt. Did you settle on a debt from a credit card or mortgage? If a debt you previously owed was canceled or forgiven, it might be taxable. You should receive a 1099-C from your creditor with the canceled amount.  
  • Early Withdrawal Fees on CDs. You may get a tax break on any early withdrawal penalties you paid on a certificate of deposit. 
  • Quarterly Taxes Paid. If you’re a business owner, you may have made estimated tax payments during the year. Bring records of paid taxes. 
  • Adoption Fees. You may be eligible for a tax credit if you have adoption expenses. Bring your receipts of all money paid per eligible child. 
  • Traditional Roth, IRA, or Annuity Contribution. Money paid into your retirement accounts may be tax deductible. 
  • Foreign Income and Bank Accounts. Did you earn foreign income, or do you own foreign bank accounts? Bring income records, bank statements, and any foreign tax paid. 
  • Energy Efficient Home Improvements. If you’re a home-owner who made energy-efficient improvements on your home, you may be able to deduct expenses. Bring receipts for your costs. 
  • All W-2 Forms. You should receive your W-2 Wage and Tax Statement by mail or hand-delivered from your employer by January 31st. 

  • All 1099 Forms. If you’re an independent contractor or freelancer, you should receive 1099 forms from your clients by January 31st. Also, bring any unemployment and social security 1099 forms. 

  • Awards, Prizes, and Gambling Income. Did you win money or prizes? We’ll determine whether it needs to be reported. 

  • Retirement Income. Bring any IRA or 401k distributions you received during the past year. 

  • Alimony. Bring proof of any alimony money you received or paid. 
  • Legal or Disability Settlement. Did you receive any money from a settlement? 
  • Schedule K-1. If you have received income from an estate, trust, S-Corp, LLC, or partnership, you should receive a schedule K-1. 
  • Mortgage Interest and Real Estate Property Tax Statements. These statements will show how much tax you paid. Mortgage interest and property tax may be tax deductible. 
  • Car registration. The License Fee on your vehicle registration may be tax deductible. Bring your proof of payment.
  • ​​Interest and Dividend Income. Did you receive interest income from bank or credit union accounts, or dividend income from brokerage accounts? Bring your 1099-INT or 1099-DIV forms. 
  • Profits from Stock Sells. Did you sell stock during the past year? The IRS may collect capital gains tax on your earnings. Bring a statement of the stock purchase and sell amounts. 
  • Union Dues. The union dues you paid during the prior year may be tax deductible. 

What Documentation Should I Bring?

​​​Due to Covid 19 the Ontario office has moved.  We are located in the Hyatt Place Hotel. 4760 E Mills Circle  Ontario, CA 91764

Tel: (323)292-5407        Fax: (877) 690-7818

New clients only:
  • Please bring Drivers License, Social Security Cards, and Birth Certificates of Dependents
  • Copies of last 3 years tax returns